Discover the beautiful and exciting area of Pagosa Springs, Colorado. If you enjoy the outdoors, Pagosa Springs is the place for you. There are things for everyone to do no matter the season. With so many fun activities and other great things available, you'll just have to come to Pagosa and experience it all. There are so many things to do in and around the area. You'll never be able to do it all so come again and enjoy all the seasonal activities. One thing is for sure; you'll love your vacation to Pagosa Springs, CO.
Make the most out of your Pagosa Springs, Colorado vacation and book online with us today!
Summer & Fall Activities in Pagosa Springs
- Kayaking & Rafting – San Juan River
- Rock Climbing – Penitente Canyon
- Golfing – Pagosa Springs Golf Club, Pinon Nine, Ponderosa Nine, Meadows Nine
- Hunting – San Juan countryside
- Hiking – San Juan National Forest, Poison Park Trailhead, Weminuche Trail, Cimarrona Creek Trailhead, Williams Creek Trailhead, Middle Fork Trail
- Fishing – Lake Capote, Opal Lake, Echo Lake, San Juan River, nearby beaver pond
- Mountain Biking – East Fork, Willow Draw, Piedra Falls
- Off-Roading – East Fork, Willow Draw, Piedra Falls
Winter & Spring Activities in Pagosa Springs
- Snowboarding & Skiing – Wolf Creek (annual average snowfall – 465in)
- Snowmobiling – Pagosa Springs back country
- Snowshoeing & Cross Country Skiing – Weminuche Wilderness
- Ice Fishing – Hatcher Lake
There are so many great activities and things to do in Pagosa Springs. Plan ahead and reserve your room at the Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites!
- Higher Grounds Coffee
- Ramon's Mexican Restaurant
- 50's Something Ice Cream Parlour
- Chato's Mexican Restaurant
- Shang Hai Chinese Restaurant
- La Tazza Coffee